Real Estate News
- Commercial real estate activity is forecast to gradually grow this year with demand for space holding steady across all commercial sectors.
- Suffolk County reported year ending closed median home prices up 3.4 percent over 2014.
Assisted living facility proposed for Mill Road farmland will be subject of public hearing next monthConcordia Senior Communities’ 162-unit facility would be located on the east side of Mill Road between Middle Road and Route 58.
- Chimneys are one of the most common locations of residential structure fires, and almost all fires originating in the chimney are preventable with regular servicing and cleaning.
- The dollar amount itself underscores the significance of housing to the U.S. economy. In the third quarter of 2015, the U.S. gross domestic product was $18.1 trillion, $10 trillion less than the total value of the housing stock.
Real Estate Transfers
- Each week we’ll be posting a pic of a LOCAL location from Wading River to Orient. Fill out the form, guess the location correctly and you’ll be in the running for your very own LOCAL hat!